5.04.2011

I still want you breathing
but barely alive
come wake me up
kiss my blood
speak with my dead heart
your dark love eats raw heart

dress like death
and dance with me
the dance of eternal despair

my body lies to me
the snake hides awake
save my soul in a black box

we cannot make a mistake now
watching our every move
it bites perfect in time

kill me by surprise
straight and white
you could be so simple
and so fucking beautiful
death order on my name
we know you owe me something
because and Im already on you
you created me
and I created you
like the same

of two things that dont exist
and are everywhere and is a splendor
crash my mirror with black lines
Your black love
Your death love
It's raw It's simple and it's mine
saw you first
Ive predicted you
Ive invented you
You've invented me

Come back to me
Kill me again
dry and cold and slowly
God forbid

Um comentário:

El Compostero disse...

poetry beyond poetry... life beyond life... and all within and everyone of selfless self... THANK YOU, one awake and aware must say!