6.09.2011

She dreams about an old Venetian mansion like me. I told her about my grandfather that went to war for Italy, I told her he was close to Mussolini and fought his heart out for a better life to his people. I told her he was a general a prisoner and a lawyer. She listened closely because she loves Italy, specifically Venice, like me. She told me her grandfather was a famous magician. I knew I've met her before. I read her book and I smile. She dissected me, sucked all my blood and left me dry and cold. We did witchcraft together. We kissed and died in fire. Then she can't stand being close to me, she runs away from me like a sneaky little fish. I think she's afraid of falling in love with me. She thinks I don't notice but I do. I felt it shining in her eyes when she looked at me. Then with a shy smile she looked down. She plays with the kids so lovingly and free, I can't play with the kids like that. I treat kids like adults because I'm more childish than them, I'm just a baby lioness but she likes me because I'm cold. She thinks I don't cry. She loves astrology and numbers like me. We don't speak the same language but she is a virgin like me.

Nenhum comentário: