10.28.2011

Today You Don't Exist

We have a new existence ahead of us
We'll set the new order
We'll fly over the borders
We'll brake the old patterns of the heart
We'll create the punk rock revolution of love
With thorns and blood and white roses
In sparks of light Like a genderless Jesus Christ
And his androgyny love for the biggest wise whore
Mary Magdalene that is his mother
She will die for you looking at the mirror


Today I'll forget about all that has been
Today I'll forget all that could be
Today you don't exist
Today you don't exist in me

We'll play like ageless fools
We wont bother
Anything

But today you never existed
Today your forever gone
For a second in the world
Your lost
Forgotten in the dust of outter space
Forty thousand light years away
Today I'll forget about all that has been
Today I'll forget all that could be
Today you don't exist
Today you don't exist in the world
Old in outer space forty thousand light years away from here
Forgotten invisible apart from me
Like nothing
Like somebody else I've never truly loved
You're buried in hell like a blank in my melting memory

Nenhum comentário: