2.24.2011

i made up my mind
im not coming back
give all my stuff to charity
my heart is beating around the clock

im sorry mother
i know you will miss me
go paint your canvases
go travel to st barths and dont worry about me
you will have a good time


the world is getting smaller
the time is getting shorter
the moment is right now
no way I will wait for another

i made up my mind
nothing can stop me now
call the police call nasa call the ambulance
call whoever you want
im not coming back

one day you will understand
dont jump to conclusions now
if i told you it would ruin my plan
dont worry about me
we will have a good time

maybe you didn't realize ive grown up
but yes i can think on my own
you wont understand my crazy ideas
leave it behind
i love you so much
but i already made up my mind

Nenhum comentário: