2.08.2011

The will say we are out of our minds
And we will laugh in accordance it would spin the world fast forward and we would change the course of the planets
But for the time being Just sit down and watch me I'm out for the hunt sit down and watch me play this tricky game let's have some fun so just sit down and watch me play you know I'm the only one that heats your heart I have no fear playing with fire I'll wait for you quietly laying down on the floor and if I miss the time I'll do some more until its late at night and i can touch the light with my hand so i can see you throught the dark. its all part of a bigger plan, we're living in a friday night we'll dance around. your eyes are shocking me. black cat. got this dangerous feeling when you see the mark. Do you like the way I act? Give me a sign. Write me a letter with your eyes and sign your name.

Nenhum comentário: