3.27.2011

Love Captive

Love captive
So full of love
Internally
Im going to explode

My other half is inside of you
I'll take you by the hand
I'll make everything work out
I'll never leave you
I'll you never leave you alone

I know your heart by design
You belong to me
I've seen this before
I know where you got it wrong
You belong to me
I'm a love captive

Love captive
Trying to let go
So desperately
Burning desire that grows
Inside of me

Please don't take so long
It could only be you and me
The holy book mentioned it
We will make everything alright
You will see
Im so full of you
Im a love prisoner

I can't think about anything else
I ask God to show me
Birds dance in the sky
They write letters above me
They mentioned you and me

I came overseas
The light told me
You belong to me
We are one soul
We are the most beautiful
We will forever be

Nenhum comentário: