10.20.2010

Vayera

God says to Abraham: Take the only son that you have and bring him to the mountain. I want you to sacrifice your own son.
An angel stopped it and put a ram (?) in the place of Isaac (his son).
But Isaac was not a baby he was 37 years old, why didn't he run away?
It was a test.

MESSAGE OF THE WEEK

Abraham was circumcised when he was 99 years old - circumcision means removing a negative force, layers, that allows the soul to reveal it's potential. After 3 days of his circumcision God was revealed to Abraham, he went to his next level. An elevated consciousness that no man had ever been before, he was enlightened. He was in the midst of feeling pain, he was supposed to be resting inside where it was warm but instead he went to the entrance of his tent looking if anyone would pass by. He didn't want to waste a chance to share. He needed the forces of healing but he abdicated, he wanted to help others. That's the highest level a person can get.
What is the code in this story?

Abraham reached Vayera. He knew a secret. He could not allow himself to stop. 'I've never arrived' 'I've never reached it' - that's what it means to be at the entrance of the tent - 'I want to move!' 'what's next?'

He had a huge desire to welcome guests that he actually manifested guests, 3 angels dressed as men.

He had a huge desire to go to the next level. We can be stuck in being enlightened and we will eventually fall.

'Forget what I've done, I want it all. I dont wanna lose opportunity to help and to go to the next level.'

the problem of our life is that we get in a certain level of fulfillment and we get stuck. We need to be at the entrance.
Enjoy for a second, appreciate and go to the next level. Chasing after the opportunity to give. Abraham knew that without it he would lose everything.

In this world movement brings peace. Resting brings chaos.

The moment I arrive I lose it. Always be at the entrance.

And indication that you are not going to the next level: when you talk too much of past experiences, how amazing are things you've done etc.


Lust, pride, need for recognition and jealousy make a person get out of this world.

"Jealousy among scholars would bring a lot of wisdom"


Pride and Lust
The highest level of self indulgence. If I fill up my void with this pleasures I would be good. If people know how great I am I will feel better. That's a trick of satan he wants to fill us with lust and pride and it will deteriorate us.

AFTER THE ORIGINAL TSIMTSUM THE VESSEL SAID TO THE LIGHT: I LOVE YOU BUT I HAVE TO RESTRICT YOU SO I CAN BE LIKE YOU

There is positive an negative jealousy.

Negative jealousy/envy:

When I envy someone because he or she have more (money, respect, power, education etc) than me. It will never fill me up with anything, pride and lust at least fills with physicality, but jealousy will only make us weak.

Positive jealousy:

Positive jealousy is the only reason we are here on earth. I want to earn the light, that's why I am here. We were jealous of the light and we came down.
Positive pressure. Someone has more than me. Jealousy is desire.

At the moment I give too much power to my klippot (shells) I will drown
If I am purely jealous it has to do with me wanting to improve myself. That's essential.
When you chose to be at the right environment you will find in everybody an attribute to learn from and grow. Always will find things in other people that will emulate me.


The main cause of jealousy is laziness.

When we are lazy we become sad. Satan come and say I need more recognition. Laziness = sadness

Abraham was in constant move. To the extent I love my life God will be there.

When a person chases Chesed (giving) the creator send us a gift: someone that needs help. When a person chases to go to his next level to the extent of certainty and attitude vessels would be revealed to him.
The giver attracts force of mercy around him that creates protection.

if I am not moving to my next level I am disconnecting.


Biding of Issac.

And God tested Abraham. Isaac could run away.
Abraham was right column energy (giving), Isaac was left column energy (receiving)
Abraham lacked judgement. And so he went against his nature putting his son in danger. Totally for the sake of the light he gave up of his personality. It's all about combining forces.

ITS ALL ABOUT COMBINING FORCES

Saying yes to every second is not necessarily the most spiritual thing to do. If I say yes all the time i need to build strength to love in a tough way.
I need to be willing to be judged as a not giving person for the sake of giving.

If it his natural for you to be humble sometimes you need to tell people how important you are.

Balance of forces. go outside yourself so you can find the central column.

Detach from my personality.

if you are very good at something you need to feel as a beginner to find the central column.


notes from class with Eitan Yardeni

Um comentário:

El Compostero disse...

great reading, thanks a lot for sharing! I won't halt no more, now I remember love is eternal movement!