10.14.2010

Lech Lecha

Lech Lecha

Lech= go away, go outside
Lecha= for you

The first words the creator shared

Abraham, first man to begin the path of transformation, heard from god "go away". He had already left his fathers house and gone away from his country.

"go outside for you, I will show you where. I guide you"

Leave everything behind.

What's the energy of the week?

Lech - going out = go outside limitation of the known, of yesterday

It's not going outside for the sake of changing the world but for your own transformation. Go outside our own negativity. Anything we do to go outside ourselves is the first thing of all that will help us to change, it has to be for your own transformation otherwise is almost impossible to transform someone else. First I need to change me principle number 1.
Leaving the clear is leaving the level below.
When I dwell, connect to what ive done yesterday I lost a level. You need to think about the next level. Think about tomorrow.
Driven by the unknown.
Abraham was waiting for people who would feel him, He knew he needed to leave everything behind and move to the next level. Everyday the light help us and we don't feel embarrassed, when it comes from other people we feel embarrassed: ego

Being helped by the unknown
To go to the unknown

I need to have clarity otherwise im not motivated, that's when I have drive: ego

the light said: 'I want you to be confused'

from one country to another - next level is beyond me, is unknown.
Next spiritual If every time is planned is indication Im not going to the next level.
Place of clarity - indication of limitation

To walk with the light, to expose myself to the unknown.
If it is unknown I don't have good energy - conflict between the ego and the soul

Throught the process of departure of the body we can see things we've never seen before. Do you want to wait for that day? Because that's gonna happen either way, or I go towards it everyday? If I go towards the unknown I have permission. If Im planned I will be blind.

Everybody needs to know the name of their negativity. name=essence. The more I know the essence of my negativity more I can go away. In order to know it I need to risk.
Risky and uncomfortable that's the only way it can be removed.

What does it mean to go outside?
We all have things that determine our personality = Environment, past lifetime, family.

In the time of conception if the dominance force is the father the child will be more energetic if the mother the child would be more lazy
You see the parents intention affect the purity of the thoughts the shell that affects the soul\\With all our limitation I need to break it completely. The goal is to break all limitations in all environment. No limit enviroment in any aspect.

The light can delete everything from your past if you are in Lech Lecha. I know I need to go there. This week.

Every aspect of our DNA can change. What would be the unlimited self potential. Face fears.

Rachel helped people to change Abraham had no fear for the unknown. When im helping anotyehr human being the light that person reveals is a shield that protects me. help a person to enlighten other people, the light he reveals becomes a strengh.

Unknown force beyond laws of cause and effect to allow the unknown force to guide.

Give me power to awaken others as a life mission. To have divine inspiration = help others to help others. The unknown is guiding me. Touching others constantly.

Be guided by it.

1 First discussion Abraham had with the creator.
I need to able to transform all my limiting environment from my life. Family, childhood, negative friends.

Be in the mission of the unknown. Ask the light to go to the next level. Allow other people to be enlightened.

Nenhum comentário: